“Your Real Estate Advocate®!”
Proven Real Estate Experience
- 30+ years as a Full Time Real Estate Agent
- 28+ years representing buyers
- Active participant in setting new industry standards for Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation. Chosen by NAR (National Association of Realtors) REBAC Council in 2009 to help redesign the ABR course used nation wide.
- 7 years experience as New Construction Listing Agent and Project Manager with direct involvement in over 100 property negotiations
- 5 years Real Estate Management experience, responsible for up to 60 agents
- City of Redmond Planning Commission 1996 – 2000. The Commission advises the City Council & Mayor on land issues.
- SKCAR-Seattle King County Association of Realtors Grievance Committee Board Member since 2002. Chair since 2006.
Seattle and Eastside resident for many, many years
- Associate Broker™s License
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- ASP (Accredited Staging® Professional)
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute)
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist)
- REBAC (Real Estate Buyer™s Agent Council)
- Buyers agent
- Buyers Broker
- Exclusive buyers agent
- Selling agent
- Listing agent